There is so much life in the fjords in the winter time where seabirds, eagles, seals, and schools of fish gather to feed and stay alive during the rough, and dark winter months.
The Pukka Team has created a memorable experience for you and your friends where we explore the fjords on-board a comfortable catamaran, fish for lunch at one of our favorite fishing spots, and prepare a fresh, homemade meal on-board. Simply an unforgettable day in the Arctic fjords!
We sail in the fjords 364 days per year and we love it (by tradition we take Christmas eve free). There is so much life in the fjords in the wintertime and seabirds, eagles, seals, and massive fish are gathered to feed and stay alive in the rough climate.
The Pukka Team have created a memorable experience for you and your friends where we explore the fjords and have a go at one of our favorite fishing spots.
Cruising the arctic fjords are breathtaking and in the winter a lot of marine life gather far into the fjords to make the experience even better. We have made it our passion to create an epic day out at sea for those wanting to witness memorable views, try fishing and spot wildlife.
Just like you, we love to travel, explore and wish to seek out the best experiences in each destination we venture to. Our team and community consists of a diverse collection of international adventurers and industry professionals. We believe sailing in the Arctic during winter time is an experience that you can not miss while in the area.
What’s included in this tour:
– Guided cruising tour onboard one of our comfortable catamarans
– Warm homemade fish soup from today’s fresh catch
– Small bites, espresso coffee & a wide variety of premium tea
– A go at fishing at our secret fishing spots
– Easy sailing with the possibility to ask questions around navigation
– Professional skipper with all commercial licenses
– Comfortable heated saloon with toilets
– Warm safety suits to stay dry & warm
Duration: 5 hours
Age Limit: All ages
+44 (0)20 3761 7078
3rd Floor Bedford House
125-133 Camden High Street
London NW1 7JR, UK